Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wanted List/Disclaimer/Information

 Wanted List
  These are programs I have been desperately seeking out, If you can help me obtain them please E-MAIL me.

 -Paul's Miraculous Adventure (aka: Pōru no Mirakuru Daisakusen, Paul's Miracle Strategy Plan,  Il Fantastico Mondo di Paul, Paul in Fantasy Land) Tatsunoko Productions, 1976. - I am looking for any episodes of the English Dubbed version that was broadcast in the Philippines. Also looking for the complete Italian dubbed series.

-The Return of Ultraman (aka:  Kaettekita Urutoraman) Tsuburaya Productions, 1971. I am looking for the complete remastered original Japanese language version. Also looking for any English Dubbed episodes from Southeast Asia!

 -Spaceship Sagittarius (aka: Uchūsen Sagittarius, Les Aventuriers de l'espace,) Nippon Animation, 1986. - I am looking for the complete, original Japanese language version or the French dubbed version.

 -Albegas (aka: Kōsoku Denjin Arubegasu, Lightspeed Electroid Albegas, Arbegas, Voltron 2) Toei Animation, 1983. - I am looking for the complete, Italian dubbed version. I am also looking for original, Japanese home VHS recordings that include the original commercials!

-Silver Jaguar (aka: Jaguar d'argent) P Productions, 1981. - Unreleased Television Pilot, a French/Japanese co-production from the creators of Spectreman. I am looking for both the Japanese and French language versions!

-Dinosaur War Izenborg (aka: Kyōryū Daisensō Aizenbōgu, Aizenborg, I Zenborg, Al-rajul Al-hadidi) Tsuburaya Productions/Studio Deen, 1977. - I am looking for the complete, original Japanese language version. I am also looking for the first 10-15 episodes of the Arabic and Italian dubbed versions.


-Daitetsujin 17 (aka: Brain-17, The Defenders and the Great Brain) Toei, 1977. - I am looking for the complete, original Japanese language version. I am also looking for the Made for US television film version titled 'The Defenders and the Great Brain' 

-Majin Bander (aka: Majin Vander) Nissan Pro, 1969. - I am looking for any episodes of this obscure Japanese series!

-Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers (aka: Disuku Wōzu: Abenjāzu) Toei Animation, 2014. - I am looking for the complete, original Japanese language version.

-Any Korean Anime I do not have from 1960-1990

-Our Friend, Power 5 (aka: Wurideul-ui chingu pawo 5) ?, 1989. - Korean Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live action/animated film.
 
DISCLAIMER
Before you view my lists, please read my disclaimer. You may continue after reading and agreeing with the statements below! 

By e-mailing me, you acknowledge the following:
  • You are not working for any tv or movie production studio/network or affiliated organizations
  • You are not employed by, or are a member of a professional organization such as ASCAP or MPAA or any other such groups or associations.
  • You are not employed by the federal government, affiliated agency or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent, are not a postal inspector, not an individual wishing/wanting to place me into a copyright violation and/or situation or trying to shut down this website.
  • These videos are not meant to infringe on any existing copyright violation, any costs involved are put towards this cause and is spent on supplies, maintaining the quality of shows, electricity to operate the equipment (VCR/DVD players, computer), cost of shipping, and online fees.
  • You agree with all of the above listed conditions/terms and that your profile does not match anything listed on this page. If the COPYRIGHT HOLDER has a problem with any title(s) being listed, please notify the website owner on an OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD with complete copyright notification and the title(s) will be removed.
If you agree with this, then you may proceed!!

Please E-MAIL me if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or offers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment